Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

You

Love unfailing
Peace prevailing
My calm midst my storm
You hold me while I mourn.

In You I am complete;
No friend or foe could ever defeat
Your love as it wraps around my beating heart--
           want
                       hurt
                                   jealousy

Your arms wrap around me tight--
            love
                      satisfaction
                                        peace

As my heart beats and beats and beats,
May it beat in time with Your step
That my desires may not be
Those of the flesh.
 
My eyes are on Your kingdom--
            Your glory alone.
You are my all--
             I am not my own.
 
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I will rejoice and be glad in your steadfast love, because you have seen my affliction; you have known the distress of my soul."   Psalm 31:7

No comments:

Post a Comment